Creating Opportunities ... Delivering On Promises
"The first thing we have to do is prove we’re credible and then deliver results.
We have done that. Give us a task and we’ll get the job done." Charles W. Weaver
J.D., Executive Director
Starke County location and logistics create opportunities:
A 90-minute drive to downtown Chicago
- In the heart of Indiana, the "Crossroads of America"
- Midway between the east coast and the Rocky Mountains
- In the NAFTA Super Highway corridor
- One day’s drive within one-third of the population of the United States
- Excellent service from class-one and short line railroads
The Starke County Economic Development Foundation delivers on our promises to make
your move here easier than you ever thought possible. We have:
- Built and leased back spec buildings
- Constructed lead track and rail spurs
- Installed water tower, water mains, and sewer infrastructure
- Upgraded highway interchanges
- Continue to assemble land for development
The Foundation has built a reputation as the LEDO that partners with you to get
the job done.